Company -- RF Commerce Jobs
Careers with RF Commerce?
We have ongoing needs for RF Commerce career partners. If you have a career history that includes any of the skills listed below, please send a form inquiry using the CONTACT link. When you receive a confirming email, please response with a Word version of your resume.
Careers with RF Commerce clients
Our clients are always seeking employees and contractors. Fill out our contact form and reply with your Word resume.
Drug Serialization Project Manager/Coordinator
Northeast Corridor - USA Start date July 2012
• Provide strategic guidance and industry expertise to the PMO for overall program execution.
• Develop integrated program plan (Business and IT) and milestones
• Define a communication plan to effectively disseminate key information
• Ensure the engagement of key project stakeholders for internal and external team members
• Manage the authoring and standardization of presentation materials
• Ensure adoption and sustainment of the new processes
• Track and report progress to plan and target metrics
• Arbitrate issues that extend across functional areas to prevent roadblocks
• Facilitate and support issue management, change control, quality and risk management, resource management
• Assisting with the preparation for status team meetings (Team Update Meetings, Steering Committee, Top 10 and other key Leadership updates) as per the internal communication plan. Includes meeting agenda, meeting minutes, Action Items, status reports
• Responsible for Team Sharepoint site
• Assisting with all communications internal to the Program, and assists with executing the internal program communication plan.
• Accountable for the setup, execution, and storage of knowledge management materials, including project documentation and business documentation (e.g., SOPs)
• 10+ years in program / project management
• Prior experience setting up PMOs
• Experience implementing large scale global projects and programs
• Experience with business and IT implementation projects/programs
• Change management experience including stakeholder analysis, sponsorship roadmap, communication planning
• Experience in providing advisory services to leadership
• Experience with “C” level executives
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Supply chain knowledge
• Serialization knowledge a plus