Company -- RF Commerce Jobs
Careers with RF Commerce?
We have ongoing needs for RF Commerce career partners. If you have a career history that includes any of the skills listed below, please send a form inquiry using the CONTACT link. When you receive a confirming email, please response with a Word version of your resume.
Careers with RF Commerce clients
Our clients are always seeking employees and contractors. Fill out our contact form and reply with your Word resume.
SME Subject Matter Expert: Line Execution, EPCIS, Warehouse capture solution
Northeast Corridor - USA Start date July 2012
• Involved with and mediates all end user requirements during the design specification phase which drives deliverables to meet the customers’ requirements.
• Reviews the quality of the design specifications, functional specification for the line execution, EPCIS repository and warehouse management solutions.
• Identification of the testing evaluation at the FAT and Execution for IQ and OQ protocols, provide a risk assessment review of all protocols to streamline the critical and non-critical protocols that must be executed.
• Impact analysis of the new applications to the current business processes and ensuring that the key stakeholders are aware of the changes.
• Work with the vendors to identify change management within the organization allow for maintaining consistency across all work streams of the project.
• Aid in the development of SOP’s and making certain that not any SOP’s or potential operations are overlooked for various procedures.
• Oversight of all three projects processes vs. plan and identify any inconsistencies and evaluate the issues to the project managers and key business stakeholders.
• Identify corrective actions to any deviations that are identified during the process
• Serialization/E-Pedigree experience exceeding 5 years
• Five years experience working with leading serialization line execution, DC and EPCIS solutions.
• Execution experience for providing input for deployment at the line, DC and EPCIS